The Monthly Pulse November 2019
“If you don’t know, now you know”
“She is an outstanding PCA and absolutely has a heart for people. Serah is lovely. She is upbeat, dependable, shows up early to give the client time to answer the door, she displays empathy and concern for her clients while also remaining calm and focused. Serah has called me on several different occasions to update me on client changes or concerns she, the client or family may have. This allows me to be more involved with the clients when I know about issues that come up in between the nurse visits and it shows me that she cares about how our clients are doing as well as cares about the clients care team. A true team player. Serah works hard, has great knowledge and skills, completes PCA and HM tasks well and goes above and beyond for our clients. I consider the clients and myself lucky to have her working with us. She is very deserved of recognition!”
Serah, your gentle demeanor and dedication to your work has made you stand out. We appreciate YOU!!
Want to recognize YOUR caregiver?
Call or email email@example.com and tell us how they have demonstrated our core values (please list examples) and why you feel they deserve the recognition.
Latest News, Updates & Reminders
Winter in Minnesota: Creating a Car Survival Kit
Car breakdowns are very common in cold weather and the last thing you want is to be stuck without any way to help yourself. Preparing a car survival kit can mean the difference between life or death. Follow this checklist to help ensure your safety in a potential emergency this winter!
- Jumper cables
- First aid fit
- Non-perishable food
- Basic toolkit, including pliers, wrench, and a screwdriver
- Pet supplies
- Cat litter or sand and/or Traction Mats
- Ice scraper
- Blankets or sleeping bags
- Charged Cell Phone
- Small Tarp for kneeling/working on your vehicle in the snow or slush
Verifying Your Timesheet Was Received
Time sheets are DUE by Monday at 12pm & you MUST verify your time sheet was received by us!!!
How to send your time sheet:
- Fax: Fax your time sheet, call the office…never trust a fax confirmation!
- Email: Use ‘Genius Scan’ App to send via email then wait for confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, RESEND.
- Mail: Mail your time sheet when the pay period ends- call by Monday to be sure we received it.
- Drop off in office: No confirmation necessary! You handed it to us, we received it
To all our clients and employees, we thank you for your continued dedication to All Home Health. We wouldn’t be here without you. We may not see you or talk to you every day, but we are thankful for you!
“If we were all determined to play the first violin, we should never have an ensemble. Therefore, respect every musician in his proper place.” – Robert Schumann